Climate of Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway Average Weather
- Stavanger, Rogaland, norway, 58°53'N, 5°38'E, 9 m (29 ft)
- Stavanger, Rogaland has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Stavanger, Rogaland is close to the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 7.4 degrees Celsius (45.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1180 mm (46.5 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1538 hours.
- If Stavanger, Rogaland were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 318.3 kms (197.8 miles) NNE
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 264.2 kms (164.2 miles) NNE
- Geilo, Norway - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) NE
- Gardermoen, Norway - 340 kms (211.3 miles) ENE
- Oslo, Norway - 310.6 kms (193 miles) ENE
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 148.6 kms (92.4 miles) ENE
- Kristiansand, Norway - 157.9 kms (98.1 miles) ESE
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 316.5 kms (196.7 miles) SE
- Vestervig, Denmark - 283.7 kms (176.3 miles) SE
- Lyngvig Fyr, Denmark - 347.8 kms (216.1 miles) SSE