| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stavanger, Rogaland in January is very cool at 0.8 °C (33.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly arid with periodic periods of sleet or snow. Circa 92mm (3.6in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 20 days.
- In January the blue above Stavanger, Rogaland is really dreary with an average of just 1:32 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 6:23 long and the longest day is 8:03 long with an average length of 7:06.
- There are approximately 5:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 22.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 77.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Stavanger, Rogaland January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Stavanger, Rogaland:
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 318.3 kms (197.8 miles) NNE
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 264.2 kms (164.2 miles) NNE
- Geilo, Norway - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) NE
- Gardermoen, Norway - 340 kms (211.3 miles) ENE
- Oslo, Norway - 310.6 kms (193 miles) ENE
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 148.6 kms (92.4 miles) ENE
- Kristiansand, Norway - 157.9 kms (98.1 miles) ESE
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 316.5 kms (196.7 miles) SE
- Vestervig, Denmark - 283.7 kms (176.3 miles) SE
- Lyngvig Fyr, Denmark - 347.8 kms (216.1 miles) SSE