| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stavanger, Rogaland in June is mild at 12.8 °C (55.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in June is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat dry with rain once in a while. Just 73mm (2.9in) of water falls across on average 15 days.
- In June the blue above Stavanger, Rogaland is a little sunny having an average of a measurable 7:09 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 17:57 long and the longest day is 18:28 long with an average length of 18:20.
- There are approximately 10:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Stavanger, Rogaland June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Stavanger, Rogaland:
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 318.3 kms (197.8 miles) NNE
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 264.2 kms (164.2 miles) NNE
- Geilo, Norway - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) NE
- Gardermoen, Norway - 340 kms (211.3 miles) ENE
- Oslo, Norway - 310.6 kms (193 miles) ENE
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 148.6 kms (92.4 miles) ENE
- Kristiansand, Norway - 157.9 kms (98.1 miles) ESE
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 316.5 kms (196.7 miles) SE
- Vestervig, Denmark - 283.7 kms (176.3 miles) SE
- Lyngvig Fyr, Denmark - 347.8 kms (216.1 miles) SSE