| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stavanger, Rogaland in October is a little cool at 8.8 °C (47.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in October is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in October is very faintly moist with frequent spells of rain. Some 148mm (5.8in) of water tumbles across on average 22 days.
- The heavens above Stavanger, Rogaland are gloomy having an average of a scanty 2:34 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:52 long and the longest day is 11:27 long with an average length of 10:09.
- There are approximately 7:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 26.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 73.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Stavanger, Rogaland October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Stavanger, Rogaland:
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 318.3 kms (197.8 miles) NNE
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 264.2 kms (164.2 miles) NNE
- Geilo, Norway - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) NE
- Gardermoen, Norway - 340 kms (211.3 miles) ENE
- Oslo, Norway - 310.6 kms (193 miles) ENE
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 148.6 kms (92.4 miles) ENE
- Kristiansand, Norway - 157.9 kms (98.1 miles) ESE
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 316.5 kms (196.7 miles) SE
- Vestervig, Denmark - 283.7 kms (176.3 miles) SE
- Lyngvig Fyr, Denmark - 347.8 kms (216.1 miles) SSE